Re: Prioritize translation types by tags

Marking strings as fuzzy is actualy something else that is missing. It should be done automatic when a string changes instead of just droping the translation, this alows translators to just make the same, corrections to the string instead of having to retranslate it. It would also be very help full if LP was also able to show what was changed in the English string next to the fuzzy string.

Mvh Anders