Re: Correction and control

Your idea is brilliant
All we have to do is to use tags in comments so that Launchpad will
categorize the correction properly

It should look somthing like:
@wrong1 Poor translation
@comment1 According to section 2b in our rules this translation does not
comply

The po files will get slightly bigger but I don't think that 2 lines will
affect launchpad performance so badly...

Great idea, anyone in?
Yaron Shahrabani