Re: Hints regarding suggestions popularity (was: Correction and control)

Translators are not linguists, it took me a several years to overcome some
popular Hebrew mistakes, most of the native speakers make the same mistakes
even while speaking to eachother, The Hebrew language accademy has some
rules that are not adopted by the speakers, one of the main reasons is that
Microsoft did not comply to the rules of the accademy so nowadays most
speakers are still influenced by it and we need to correct these common
mistakes

Of course we are talking about suggestions but there are many
inconsistencies even when the meaning is exactly the same
Yaron Shahrabani