Re: Cantonese (Hong Kong, Traditional Chinese) Translation

Hi,

You need to check items and follow the instructons  listed here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

If you have any problem dealing with it, please don't doubt to drop an
email to ubuntu-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for help.

Regards,
Aron Xu