Re: [Launchpad-dev] badges and point notifications

But I can tell you one thing: even though I only answered a few
questions on askubuntu.com, I FEEL A NEED to come by and see whether
there's something new there
You should see some one about that...

I have been on askubuntu.com but quickly lost interest, but I still come on launchpad nearly daily. I don't play any facebook games either. I don't see the point in pointless point games with no real storry going on (yay Fallout series), maybe I'm just part of the minority here?

If you really feel strongly about this idea you should go make a blueprint and maybe start implementing it.

-Anders