Help translate loco-directory (http://loco.ubuntu.com)

Hi all 240 ML subscribers and other readers!

I recently came up with Local Community Directory (or simply LD) at
http://loco.ubuntu.com/ - According to wiki page at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeams: "The LoCo Team Directory is a central
place where you can find information regarding LoCo Teams." It's also open
for translations, see https://translations.launchpad.net/loco-directory

Some of the strings are visible only to LoCo members so I'd encourage you to
join your LoCo team in order to get the website translated. All the visible
strings aren't translatable at the moment (please file bugs against
loco-directory) and some of the strings in translation template don't seem
to be visible at loco.ubuntu.com.

For more information, join #ubuntu-locoteams and/or #ubuntu-translators @
irc.freenode.net

Jiri