-----Original Message-----
De: Anders Jenbo <anders@xxxxxxxx>
Per a: launchpad-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assumpte: Re: [Launchpad-translators] Chromium translations in launchpad
and errors
Data: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 02:44:10 +0100

Hallo Fabien

Good work on the importer.
I noticed that is imports new lines as "\n" instead of an acctual new
line, is this some thing you are planning to fix?
https://translations.launchpad.net/chromium-browser/translations/+pots/chromium-strings/da/17/+translate

-Anders