Re: Appointing Lauchpad Uyghur Translator team

Hi Gheyret,

thank you for contacting us and letting us know about the Uyghur team!

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 09:28, Gheyret T. Kenji <gheyret@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I created "Lauchpad Uyghur Translator"(https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-ug
>
> ). The team is moderated.

> Temporaly, We shall use "General Translation
> Guide(https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/Guide)" as team's guide line.
>
> Please accept "Lauchpad Uyghur Translator" team.

I see no problem at all in accepting your team as a new Launchpad
translators team.
I see also that you are responsible for the Ubuntu translators team,
so I think that interaction with that team will not be a problem. :-)

Just as a reminder, remember to create some specific translators
guidelines for your language in the future, or if you already have
them for the Ubuntu translators team, you can reuse those, and to set
them up in your team page.

You can check out the list of approved teams here:
https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/launchpad-translators

Welcome aboard, and happy translating!

Ciao.

--