Re: Minor changes to handling of upstream translations

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Danilo Šegan <danilo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your say?
> ---------
>
> We are looking forward to hearing from you.  Is perhaps a 'changed in
> Launchpad' feature critical for you?  Do you think this is a great thing
> or are you worried about something?  :)

Great question!

Well I am a little worried about something...
There are many current translations that we want to eliminate from launchpad
and we prefer the GNOME ones, yet another case is that our KDE translations
in Ubuntu (Kubuntu) are better than the upstream ones.

How should we play? ☺

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>