Re: [Launchpad-users] Minor changes to handling of upstream translations

Hi Milo,

Thanks for the kind words :)

У уто, 21. 12 2010. у 22:58 +0100, Milo Casagrande пише:

> It's not critical, but useful in some aspects.
> There are upstream translations that we deliberately diverge from
> (different views on terms or symbols to use), and we use that filter
> to keep track of what we changed, and what we need to keep an eye on.
>
> We can probably live without that, but I find it useful.

Just to make it clear, you will not lose this ability in Ubuntu.  It
will just become meaningless in upstream projects.  And in January, it
will turn into "changed in Ubuntu" for upstreams as well.

Cheers,
Danilo