Re: [Nova] Translators, start your engines...

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 8:52 PM, Ask Hjorth Larsen <asklarsen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Jay
>
> On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 7:37 PM, Jay Pipes <jaypipes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hello translators!
>>
>> I'm a contributor working on the set of OpenStack projects
>> (http://launchpad.net/openstack). I've just completed i18n'ing the
>> Nova subproject (http://launchpad.net/nova) and have a couple
>> questions for this list.
>>
>> Question 1: How do I add more languages to the set of languages to be
>> translated?
>>
>> I see only Japanese on our list of translations here:
>> https://translations.launchpad.net/nova/trunk/+pots/nova
>>
>> How can I add more languages for people to translate into? Or does the
>> translator have to do that?
>

> I just took a look at it, and lo and behold, Danish is now among the
> languages.  I guess it happens automatically.
>
> (Can't answer question 2)
>
> Regards
> Ask

By the way, if you mention what the programme is good for (what is
nova, in one sentence), then I can forward more than just the
programme name to our translators' mailing list.  The project
description is "Nova is a cloud computing fabric controller (the main
part of an IaaS system). It is written in Python.", and I don't think
any of our translators can figure out what that means.

Regards
Ask