Re: New Launchpad rollout: please put translations for upstream projects on hold

El dv 14 de 01 de 2011 a les 10:05 +0100, en/na Jeroen Vermeulen va
escriure:
> On 2011-01-13 17:18, David Planella wrote:
>
> > However, as a side effect and due to a migration script not being run in
> > the Launchpad side we'd like to ask you to wait a bit to do new
> > translations _for upstream projects in Launchpad_ until we can run this
> > script again and make sure new translations during this time are not
> > reverted to suggestions.
> >
> > It should take about a day to run the script, and after that you can
> > keep translating as usual. We'll send a new notice when the run has
> > finished.
>
> I just got word that the script has completed, and things should be back
> to normal.  It's safe to translate again!
>
> We're sorry about the inconvenience.  We hope you will find that you get
> a simpler, clearer, and less work-intensive translation application in
> return.
>

> Jeroen

Thanks a lot Jeroen!

Just to add to this announcement, Danilo tells me that as a side effect
you'll se that statistics on the translation graphs are not matching the
current state of translations.

This should not affect translations will be solved very soon the next
time statistics are refreshed.

Regards,
David.

--