Re: Call for Qreator translations

Hi David,

Just a question: what is the point of "Status Area" at the bottom of the window?
This text does not seem to change wherever I go in the Qreator...

Thank you so much to all of you for the overwhelming response. In just a
few hours, Qreator was translated in more than 20 languages, which is
truly awesome. You rock.

I've included those translations in a new package that I've just
created. You can download it to test the translations you've done already.

You can find it here [1] or get it from the PPA [2].

I've added just a few new strings that would be cool to have translated
before I make the first official release, so if anyone would like to
help having their language completed, please go to this URL to translate
these strings:

https://translations.launchpad.net/qreator

Thanks!

Cheers,