Re: Call for 'Practice Your English' translations

El 06/07/12 14:22, Leonardo Corato escribió:
Hello,

suggestions for Italian are completed. Someone should review them.

A note IMHO: The "Practice your English" sentence  is better
translated by Mattia with "Esercita il tuo Inglese" as it sounds
better (less words are better),

Hi Leonardo, all

AFAIK, we shoudn't stick to literal translations when another approximate sentence is more useful (understandable) for users. At least that's what we are doing in Asturian Team.

So, if you feel that "Esercita il tuo Inglese" works better, go for it!

Best regards,

--
Xuacu Saturio

Sent while testing Thunderbird