Re: Preparing for new release of Netflix Desktop (0.6.0)

Thanks Kenan, much appreciated!

Also, zapman brought to my attention that I neglected to provide the
link to the Netflix Desktop application (
https://translations.launchpad.net/netflix-desktop ).  Please accept
my sincere apologies for this oversight and thanks again to everyone
for their contributions.

Erich E. Hoover, PhD
ehoover@xxxxxxxxx