Re: Rhythmbox Coverart Browser Plugin project is now setup for translations

Hi All,
  just a short note saying a 1000 thank-you's for all the translations
that have been completed or are on the way.

This is more than I was expecting - so I can't thank you all for all your
efforts!

Because of your hard work, we can release our software on-time in a couple
of weeks with lots of new locales.

If you are a rhythmbox user yourselves and want to try out the software
with the current locales,
installation instructions are enclosed

 - https://github.com/fossfreedom/coverart-browser/blob/master/README.md

cheers