upcoming release for qprogram-starter and qshutdown 1.6.6

Dear Launchpad translators,

the Debian Import Freeze for Ubuntu is on June 20th. If we want to see the new version of qprogram-starter and qshutdown with the new translations in the repository, then I will have to upload this Sunday (18 o'clock, at German time). I would really appreciate it, if the translations would be a bit more complete by then. ;) A big thanks to all who contributed (and might contribute) to the translations of these two programs! :)

The POT files are:
https://translations.launchpad.net/qt-shutdown-p/qprogram-starter-trunk/+pots/qprogram-starter
and
ttps://translations.launchpad.net/qt-shutdown-p/qshutdown-trunk/+pots/qshutdown

Kind regards and happy translating!
 Christian Metscher

Follow ups