Re: The next bricks of OpenFoodFacts, the wikipedia of food are up for translation.

 Thank you so much to the Hebrew, British English, German,
Czech, Azerbaijani, Asturian and Uzbek translators for getting their
language started.

We're launching today, as part of the Open Data Day, "What's in my Yogurt
?" to promote international contributions and we need as many translations
on Launchpad as possible to make it a success (
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk).
We also have an announcement to translate (on a OKFN pad):
http://okfnpad.org/p/whatsinmyyogurt_announcement

Thanks to all for helping us set food free :-)

Pierre