Re: The next bricks of OpenFoodFacts, the wikipedia of food are up for translation.

Hi all,
Russian and Brazilian are also getting started. Thanks a lot :-)
We all need you to help finish translations for your language (and get it
started if not)
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts
-web/ (the Web UI)
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts
-label-taxonomy

Finally, a plead to my fellow French speakers:
we need to get the food categories into English to make it available for
translations.
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts
-taxonomy (2060 strings, Source language is French, so we need French
speakers)(the food categories for automatic recognition, and calorie
recognition)

Cheers,
Pierre