21 new strings for OpenFoodFacts (web template)

Hi all,

We have a batch of new strings to translate for the web version of
OpenFoodFacts. They correspond to the text on the homepage.
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts
-web/ (441 strings)

Also if your language isn't complete, I'd be grateful if you could help us
translate the website and service in as many languages as possible.

https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts
-label-taxonomy (191 strings)
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts-taxonomy/en_GB/+translate?show=untranslated
(2060
strings, source language is French, so this is for French speakers only for
the moment)

We're also looking for both technical and non-technical contributors, in as
many countries as possible. It goes from translating, to contributing local
food products using your mobile phone, to helping us with development.

cheers,
Pierre

Follow ups