PPA locked?

Hi, yesterday I was trying to learn how PPA works, so I did some test
uploading packages.
I'm not a packaging guru so I did some errors and I've received package
rejection emails.
Now I've uploaded the same package with the correct .changes file but I
didn't received any email that say my package was accepted or rejected.
I've tried several times to repeat uploading it but I get no response by
the system.
Is my PPA (~simontol/ubuntu) locked or deactivated?
Thanks,
Simone Tolotti