Re: Forbidden : Not allowed here

2009/1/20 Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Matthew,

The only problem with that though is that all Apport crash reports are
private when submitted, so marking it as a duplicate in the other direction
will not work if they are both still private.

I'll mention this to Martin Pitt to see what his thoughts are. Perhaps we
just need to be more efficient at making reports public.

Regards
Chris