Re: Digest for this list?

Olá Roger e a todos.

On Thursday 26 March 2009 18:02:41 Roger Sperberg wrote:
> For instance a large space could follow each included post, with a button
> whose isolation would make it stand out, reading "Respond to this post."
> And it would link to an online posting page, already containing the
> appropriate subject line and quoted text.

I though the idea of email was to handle stuff offline... requiring me to go online to reply to your email, would not allow me to write this very own email.

<snip>
> Anyway, I'll unsubscribe (and utilize the web archive) or start using Gmail
> filters that move messages out of the Inbox.

No need to use gmail.
Any email client is/should be able to create a filter for list-Id <launchpad-users.lists.launchpad.net>, as gmail and some other webmail clients do.

--
Hi, I'm BUGabundo, and I am Ubuntu (whyubuntu.com)
(``-_-´´)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net