Re: Anonymous users changing other user profiles

On April 1, 2009, William Grant wrote:
> > Note also that we're doing work to get anonymous users (which mostly
> > come in for ShipIt via OpenID) to no longer have directly valid
> > Launchpad accounts. I guess this might not help in your specific case.
>
> I've noticed that happening - do they automatically get a Person when
> they log into Launchpad proper?

Yes, that's what will happen. For now, it's transparent, but we are
considering putting either a notice (This is the first time you are using
Launchpad, we've created a profile page for you) or asking for a confirmation.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx