Re: syncing translations across series(es)

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 9:56 AM, <henning@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think you'll be glad to hear that message sharing is almost completely
> implemented. It will be available in one of the next releases.

Excellent, that is great to hear! For now though, as I'd like to get a
release out and have new translations in the new series, but need the
updated translations, what shall I do? Last time I think what I did was take
the po files from the 0.4 series, but since you can't upload translations
without a template for some reason, I had to shove in the same template that
already was in 0.5, and then upload that whole archive to 0.5. Is that still
the best way to do this? Last time that import took a week and I'd like to
avoid losing a week in the release cycle before people can translate, but
maybe there is no other option.

Thanks for any advice!

--
Michael Rooney