Re: https ? why?

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 08:46:39AM -0500, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> So lets get to the point. You mentioned that setting it up so that
> https is used only if users is logged is a bit tricky vs implementing
> https for all was immediate?  I would think this shouldn't be that
> hard(maybe 2-3 days) so I guess maybe we should start talking how
> should it be setup/ vs what needs to be done?

I didn't understand your sentence, but whatever it is you're suggesting,
2-3 days is crazy <wink>. This requires significant change in how we
authenticate our users -- it really isn't as simple as it might appear
initially. It is something we will look into after July.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko