xvr2 project import in launchpad (Test Failed)

Hello,

I was trying to get a project imported from surceforge into launchpad (http://launchpad.net/xvr2/trunk ) after waiting several days (actually more than two weeks) I got the message Test Failed, is there any reason why this happened? Why did launchpad took so long to perform the test import? is it due to the current changes?

Thanks in advance, launchpad is awesome!!!

--
Juan V. Guerrero