Re: Launchpad has a new css with old fonts

kit BLAKE wrote:
> It seems there was an update of Launchpad, and I notice the fonts have
> changed and this has made a lot of the layout funky. Headings such as
> "Actions" and the unfoldable "Filters", "Tags", etc. don't line up
> properly and everything is clunkier.

Odd. Maybe you should hit Ctrl+F5 to completely clear the cache for
Launchpad.

> Coincidentally I have an 'old' screen in another tab, and the body
> font, which used to be Trebuchet ("Trebuchet MS","DejaVu Sans
> Condensed","Tahoma",sans-serif) is now just sans-serif. In my browser
> (FF on OSX) that defaults to good old boring Helvetica.

I'm actually glad they're only specifying 'sans-serif' as the font,
which now gives me the ability to set my personal favourite sans-serif
font as the font for the site, rather than Trebuchet, which was
hard-coded in.

If you don't like Helvetica, then in Firefox, go to Edit > Preferences
(or whatever it is on OS X) > Content. Then, in the Fonts & Colours
section, click Advanced. In the sans-serif box, select Trebuchet MS. OK,
Close, Refresh. Email $50 via PayPal to me. :)