Re: Launchpad has a new css with old fonts

Hi,

(I had send an answer to this before but Gmail didn't send it to the list).

I agree with Kit, sorry, but it looks a lot worse now. I'm not sure
though if the font changed or only the size.

Anyway, is it possible to get the size back to that one it had before?
(just Ctrl - on Firefox doesn't make it, it still looks "different").
I'd need ages to get used to it like how it's now... :/

Thanks

Linux User #438657. Ubuntu User #11680.