Help with branching libgksu

Hello.

libgksu appears to be listed here in Launchpad:
	https://launchpad.net/libgksu

Now, I have been hacking on a patch by Paul Betts[1] which adds
compositing support to gksu, and I want to create a bzr branch of the
libgksu source code on Launchpad in which I will maintain the
compositing code.

gksu is actively developed. If you type:

	svn log svn://svn.debian.org/svn/gksu

...you will get a fair bunch of recent commits.

However, the code on Launchpad:

	https://launchpad.net/libgksu/head

references an old CVS repository that hasn't been updated in years. I
find very LP very confusing. How do I get it to reflect the SVN
repository at svn://svn.debian.org/svn/gksu so I can branch off it?

Thanks,
Jeremy.

[1] http://blog.paulbetts.org/