Re: Help with branching libgksu

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 00:25:50 +1000, Jeremy Visser wrote:
[...]
> However, the code on Launchpad:
>
> 	https://launchpad.net/libgksu/head
>
> references an old CVS repository that hasn't been updated in years. I
> find very LP very confusing. How do I get it to reflect the SVN
> repository at svn://svn.debian.org/svn/gksu so I can branch off it?

Currently, the right way is to ask the code import operator to make
this change for you. Ideally, by filing a question on the
launchpad-bazaar Answers tracker, but posting on this mailing list is
fine too.

Once an code import has been published, only operators can change the
source details. In this case in particular (upstream switch from CVS to
Subversion) we need to clear out the old CVS import and make a fresh
import from Subversion.

We are aware the current design of the code import service is
confusing, and we are reimplementing it to make it more
flexible and more transparent. The new user interface should be
available at the end of 2007.

We will change the code import for gksu today.

--
                                                            -- ddaa