Translation ... Categories

Morning,

I would really like to use the Translation part of Launchpad of which my project is already using, however - my project is web based and contains many different Modules/Controllers that once put together provide all of the features for my project.

The problem I am having with the Translations is that currently all language files that I upload get merged into one big file. What I really could do with (to be able to use the Translations part) is a way of categorizing the translation files I upload. For example I would make a category for each module I have/will have and then upload translation files just for that module. That way I can track the translation process of each and every module instead of one big file.

Is this possible to do somehow in Launchpad, or could someone maybe set-it up how I need?

Regards,
Alex Cartwright