suggestions for PPA

Hi,

the PPA on dogfood works very well. I have some suggestions:

1) The front page looks like this:

Packages

    * 1 Sources (21.6 MiB)
    * 2 Binaries (1.4 MiB)
    * Estimated archive size: 23.0 MiB

Browse the archive in http://ppa.dogfood.launchpad.net/ondrej-certik.

and I think there should be a line I should put in my sources.list, like this:

Packages

    * 1 Sources (21.6 MiB)
    * 2 Binaries (1.4 MiB)
    * Estimated archive size: 23.0 MiB

Browse the archive in http://ppa.dogfood.launchpad.net/ondrej-certik.

deb     http://ppa.dogfood.launchpad.net/ondrej-certik/ubuntu gutsy
main restricted universe multiverse
deb-src http://ppa.dogfood.launchpad.net/ondrej-certik/ubuntu gutsy
main restricted universe multiverse

(I know I can find the lines at
https://help.launchpad.net/PPAQuickStart, but first I need to click
somewhere and then I need to edit <LP_NAME> and <development release>
anyway, so it would be nice if I could just copy & paste the line)

2) Would you consider building against Debian unstable as well? :) I
myself am using Debian, and contribute my packages to Debian unstable
(and they will get to gutsy automatically), so from the Ubuntu point
of view there is no difference, but unfortunately it is a huge
difference for me. Maybe it could be done in a way, that I'll just
upload my Debian package the same way I would do to unstable, and it
will build it against unstable and then automatically "sync" it and
build the ubuntu package as well, the same way it works for official
Debian packages.

3) Is there some info in the PPAQuickStart how I can remove the
package from the archive? (I didn't find it)

Ondrej