does the gutsy translation import system work?

Hi

it's already some days ago that I have uploaded some po files for gutsy, but I received feedback for none of them.

I also uploaded some for feisty, and they worked. But it doesn't work for gutsy.

so, is it working ok?

and, if it's collapsed with lots of imports, how can I see if my file is already in the queue?

regards