Translator credits

I noticed that you started to automagically insert the names of all the
contributors in the translator-credits string.

They look a bit wierd when there is no space between the names, i.e
"Daniel Nylander,Daniel Nylander"

I really don't like that you insert the names of people who make
translation suggestions. In my case, there are a lot of Swedish
"translators" who suggests a lot of (often really bad) translations. I
don't think that unused suggestions qualify as contributions.

--
Daniel Nylander (CISSP, GCUX, GCFA)
Stockholm, Sweden