Re: basque (eu) openoffice translation

Hi

I tried to contact with the openoffice translator, but he'll take long (when he takes more than a pair of days, it becames weeks).

anyway, I saw that in the instalation .deb there are .res files with the translations (I thought they'd be harder to locate).

is that what you need?

if that's the case, the package for ooo2.2 is:
http://ooo.euskalgnu.org/programak/gnulinux/OOo_2.2.0_LinuxX86_install_eu_deb.tar.gz

the webpage with compiled deb, rpm and dmg is: http://ooo.euskalgnu.org

hope that's enough

regards