Beta testers: redirecting you to edge.launchpad.net

Hi all,

Important news for Launchpad beta testers

Thanks to the work of the Launchpad Beta Testers team, recent new Launchpad features have been better tested than ever before! Right now, the beta team is testing Personal Package Archives to ensure they're ready for general release.

We want to give you the opportunity to test even more new Launchpad features.

From Monday 10th September (UTC), we're going to redirect Launchpad Beta Testers team members to edge.launchpad.net. Edge is a version of Launchpad that runs our pre-release code - that is, what we plan to deploy at the next scheduled Launchpad release. Edge uses the live production Launchpad database, so you'll still be able to work as normal.

Since edge.launchpad.net is running pre-release code, it may still have
some rough edges (hence the name). If you're in the beta team, we would
greatly appreciate it if you report any bugs you encounter. Bug subject
lines should be prefixed with [edge] so we know the bug is in pre-release code and not production.

If for any reason you need to return to production Launchpad, there's a handy link on the Edge home page that cancels the redirect for two hours at a time.

If you want to join the Launchpad Beta Testers team, we'd love to have you on board. Simply follow our guide at:

https://help.launchpad.net/JoiningLaunchpadBetaTesters

Thanks for your support!

The Launchpad team.