Broken imports of OpenOffice translations

I have reviewed the Swedish translations for OpenOffice and has (once
again) discovered A LOT of faulty strings, they are both wrong and in
English. I did check both Swedish and French translations.

Example:

English: VCLTestTool
Current Swedish: StarTestTool (that can't be right)

English: ©1995-2005 Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Current Swedish: ®1995-1998 Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Current French: ®1995-1998 Sun Microsystems, Inc.

English: ~Search for
Current Swedish: ~Previous text (this is not Swedish)
Current French: ~Ancien texte (this one is probably correct)

Solution:
Please re-import ALL OpenOffice translation from upstream.

I will not import them manually to solve this. I still don't like the
translation priority in Launchpad. Upstream translations are considered
to be more correct, reviewed and tested than downstream ones.

--
Daniel Nylander (CISSP, GCUX, GCFA)
Stockholm, Sweden