Launchpad privacy policy

Hello,

Launchpad privacy policy
-------------------------

Today, we have introduced a privacy and data retention policy that
covers your relationship with Launchpad. You can find it at:

https://help.launchpad.net/PrivacyPolicy

The policy describes the ways in which we use and retain data in
Launchpad, including how we:

 * gather data
 * use cookies
 * collect and use data
 * allow for data removal and account closure.

This policy formalises what we already do and so is not a change to
the way we use data in Launchpad. Please read the policy and send any
questions to feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you'd like to receive notifications of updates to the policy,
please subscribe to the Launchpad News notification feed at
http://news.launchpad.net/category/notifications/feed

Thank you.

--
Matthew Revell