Re: Massive bug expiration spree (Restoring all bugs to their previous status)

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 10:49 +0200, Stefan Potyra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Dienstag, 25. September 2007 03:29 schrieb Curtis Hovey:
> > We plan to restore all bugs marked as Invalid by the Launchpad Janitor
> > back to their previous status of Incomplete. We will also be removing
> > the message that the Launchpad Janitor left in the comments.
>
> Please don't remove any janitor comments, just add new ones stating that the
> bug status will get restored. Otherwise it will look as if bug states change
> at random and comments appear and disappear by random as well.

Hi stefan: Since my script to correct this is still in review, I'll look
into this. Generally, adding another comment will result in another
mailing. I'm not sure so many people would appreciate another round of
emails from Launchpad Janitor so soon, so I'll look into what I can do
to update the comments.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/