Re: What is required for the Launchpad account to get more CDs at Shipt?

I'd very much like to know why as well. I have a special offer of 10
CD's available at ShipIt as well (in USA) since Feisty, though I have
never used it.

This is the exact message:
"The Ubuntu community would like to thank you for your contributions
to the Ubuntu project. In recognition of this, we offer you an
expanded set of options for your ShipIt request."

And then the ability to request "10 Ubuntu CDs (8 PC Edition, 2 64-bit
PC Edition)"