What is required for the Launchpad account to get more CDs at Shipt?

We noticed in the german Ubuntu community that you have a special offer
of 10 CDs at shipit, if you contributed to the Ubuntu project.
I guess that depends on your Launchpad account. But what is the requirement?

It seems not to be related to the Karma, since two people with 11 points
each are treated differently.

--
Nick Bauermeister

http://forlong.blogage.de