Error in Tour

On the page https://blueprints.launchpad.net/+tour?screen=2 -- which is
the last screen of the blueprints part of the tour -- it says ``For the
final stop on our tour, let's look at how Launchpad helps your community
to answer user support questions.''

This isn't correct: the /Translations/ stage follows, /then/ Answers.

I found the tour very enticing :-) but thought I should let you know
about this small error, so it may be removed in future versions.

BTW, the reason I'm using the list to report this is that I like mailing
lists and I assume some of the launchpad devs read it -- is this the
case?  If it's better launchpad etiquette to report a bug when I find
any of this type of thing, please let me know!

best regards,

--
Matthew Tylee Atkinson <mta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>