Question on being prompted for correct team

Good evening,

I was working on a bug and was going to assign it to the Kubuntu Team, which I
thought I could do by typing Kubuntu Team in the correct section.  However
the team is kubuntu-team in launchpad and I was greated with the fact there
was an error in the data I submitted and needed to change it.  I was promptly
shown a drop down listing all of the teams with a similar team name, selected
the correct team from the drop down and selected save changes.  This resulted
in an error in the data I entered.  It appears that Launchpad didn't see the
fact I selected the correct team from the drop down and changed what was
supposed to be in the team section.  Is this the correct way to do it?  I was
under the impression it should be assigned to the correct team through the
drop down.

Cheers,

Jonathan