Can't create launchpad account or obtain password reminder

Hi, I'm a would-be launchpad user, but I can't seem to sign in.

The site keeps telling me it's sent me information about my password
or how to set up an account.

It hasn't!

At least, it's not arriving in my mailbox, and it's not being bounced
or caught by my ISP's spam filters (I get full logs...)

Any idea what's going wrong? I've been trying to create an account
intermittently for about a month.