Re: Converting a project from Sourceforge.

On December 24, 2007, Mario wrote:
> Is it possible to import from the sourceforge trackers?
>  Yes, it is possible.

The process to do that is to file a question in Launchpad answer tracker:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+addquestion

The process isn't automated. What usually happens is that we'll run the
importer for your project and you can review the results on a demo server.
When you decide to make the switch, we import them in the production
database.

> If so, is it possible to keep the same bug numbers?
> No, it's not possible.

Once imported in Launchpad, the bugs will have new bug numbers. But a link to
the SF bug number will be preserved in the form of a bug watch. So it will
still be possible to find the relevant LP bug from the SF bug number.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx