Re: Translations waiting approval

Peter Clifton wrote:

Ok, I've uploaded a new tarball with our latest checked in translations
from our git repository, but fixed the file-names of the .po file where
the country code matches the default.

I'm sorry to note that I'm now stuck in the waiting queue for review
again... I thought the message on the import page implied that this
review process was just for the project's first upload of files!

And that is indeed the case. "Needs review" is the initial state of any upload, but you weren't stuck there: it was just a matter of waiting for the automatic review job to run.

The only Needs-review request I see in your name now is af_ZA.po (which is a remaining bad language code). I'll approve that manually.

Thanks for the explanation. As an English person (from England), it is
slightly disheartening to see en_US being the default.. but I guess that
complaint should have been made to some international standards body who
agreed all these details!

I sympathise wholeheartedly.

Jeroen