RE: Translations waiting approval

You may note that there also exists an en_US team, whose goal is to provide
a better English translation, for packages whose source was developed by non
native US English speakers, and whose messages are either poor English, or
contain a mix of languages, with just a part in English, and many others
(like internal error messages or rare messages) were left in the sources in
the non-English native language of the developers that did not know the
exact term to use in English and used some approximants.

If you look also at software developed in (say) Australia, there are quite
often a need to relocalize them more precisely for US English. And there are
also a lot of applications that use a sort of mix of "International English"
or simple English.

I can also find tons of software packages developed and maintained in German
or French, and their maintainers do not want to merge in their sources the
English messages (and have to restart and resynchronize all other existing
translations that they are already maintaining themselves, given that the
English language is quite often more ambiguous, for some terminology, than
the original messages).