PPA Deletion

Hi,

I have a couple questions about PPA deletions:

- After deleting a package from the PPA, can I re-upload the same
version again? I don't want to increase the version number as I was
only testing out the entire packaging process, being new to it. Now
that I'm familiar with it, I tried uploading the first version again
(after deleting the already present ones), but got this message:
"Rejected:
The source amora-server - 1.0-0ubuntu1~ppa1 is already accepted in
ubuntu/gutsy and you cannot upload the same version within the same
distribution. You have to modify the source version and re-upload."

- How long does it take to actually delete the package files from the
archive, after I've deleted it from the web interface? I'm able to see
the files in the archive hours after deleting them.

Thanks for the help,
ups