newbie getting nowhere

Hello,
I started a project called 'cairoglyphics' and it's really the first time I
have tried to grok systems like bazaar. I am getting nowhere... fast.

Is there a simple help page somewhere that will walk me through each step so
that I can get my 'code' (really just an svg file and some images - for a
test) onto the LP site? I also want a 'download' link so that people can
actually get the tarball from the page.

I followed the '5 minute guide' but that advises +junk which got me all
tangled-up. I have been clicking around in a bewildering dance of links and
strange phrases and just can't crack the flow.

How do 'old timers' who have never used svn, git or anything other than a
directory and some text files + a code, run, hack cycle get into
Launchpad/bazaar?

\d
--
He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. -- Winston
Churchill

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/